Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

I like certain shoe styles from the 1930s and even more from the 1940s. It's all those old movies I like to watch...





When I was in my shoe-buying phase, there were many styles I loved and wearing them was a pleasure.

Nowadays, I dislike most of what I see. It's as if shoe designers have lost their minds. I'm not willing to tape two of my toes together so that I can wear stupidly high heels. I find open-toed boots ugly. And shoes that have so much going on, your feet get dizzy.

But to each his own.

I haven't bought a pair of shoes in years. Sneakers and espadrilles excepted. But because I'm not hard on my shoes,  those that I have are still in good shape.

 Wishing you happy feet and happy walking.


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.