Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015



Recently, I gave a testimonial. I don't normally do them, but my experience was so amazing and beautiful, that it came easily. This is what I wrote:

“For one schooled in a system that valued logic, I wasn’t a good candidate for believing in things unseen. Because I trusted Denise, I asked her for a session even though we live on different continents. The result was extraordinary: no generalities, but specifics, the important specifics, even those forgotten by me, that convinced me she is the real thing. I was left with an incredible peacefulness that I still carry around."

I've known Denise for some time now. I knew her as an artist whose style I loved, partly perhaps because it wasn't unlike mine so I was drawn to it. I liked her tremendously because she is authentic (not my favourite word these days because it's been overused to death and lost some of  its meaning), strong, has survived a lot of adversity in her life; I liked her honesty, her irreverence (never unkind, however) and her fabulous sense of humour.  What I didn't know about her until she created her new website was that she was a psychic medium, and was now ready to go back to her roots.


You may believe in Spirit, or you may not. I do. I also have a healthy dose of skepticism because for me it's a matter of finding that one person who is the Real Thing. Like any field, there are good and not so good. And, yes, there are phonies -- as there are in every field.

Denise's blog is a joy to read. Her humour and her heart shine through. So not only did I give her a testimonial, I also asked her permission to add her link to my sidebar. I do so with love and gratitude.





Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 a.m.

    Colette - this is the best birthday present anyone's given me since I got Baxter in 1999. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hopped over to Denise's blog and I am in awe. Thank you Colette, she speaks to my heart and soul. She answered so many questions I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just hopped over to Denise's blog and I am in awe. Thank you Colette, she speaks to my heart and soul. She answered so many questions I had.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.