Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday got away from me. It was such a lovely Spring day that I went out a-visiting.
First, a visit with humans which found me sunning myself on a bench on Scollard Street with an old friend of mine. Then a visit with animals. As I walked home, a lone sparrow was chirping its little head off and I stopped to watch and listen.

This was one of my experiments with plaster cloth. I found it the other day, and realized that I had drawn her eyes to look sideways without noticing the little bee she was looking at. Sometimes my eyes don't see, but my inner eye obviously does.





Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.