Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

 Yesterday I got up at the crack of dawn (OK, my version of the crack of dawn, since I'm a night owl) to take my paintings over to the Dignam Gallery where we would spend the day hanging all the artwork. I had spent the night before wiring the backs of the paintings. When I returned home, I was exhausted, not least to because of this new intruder in my life: The Allergy. It seems to be connected to the weather.




Today I tried to catch up. The allergy is better. I framed this painting, and began a new article for Somerset Studio (stay tuned)!



Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Glad your picture hanging day went well! Love the butterfly piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.