Pages

Friday, October 03, 2014

It was so nice to wake up to this email this morning. An early birthday present (my birthday is on Sunday).
 

Congratulations! Your sketchbook has been chosen to go on a NEW tour!

We are teaming up with 'Ontario, Canada' to bring a curated selection of sketchbooks to 5 cities in the Northeast US, and your book was selected to come along! Great Job! Your book must be mighty nice.

Can't make it to the exhibition? Don't forget to follow us on Instagram from October 5th-20th, as we travel through the collection to check out some amazing Ontario, Canada artists!






 
Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. Colette, first HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! And next, congratulations on your sketchbook going on a tour!! And third, if/when I ever meet you, I'd make you a turkish coffee, pure with the grounds on the bottom, and then I'd take out my 'Fortune in a Cup' book and pretend I know what I am doing in reading your fortune. Happy Birthday again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Colette!! Very well deserved and I hope you had a wonderful birthday....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.