Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

 And once again it's Friday. Sometimes it feels like being on a treadmill; every seven days we find ourselves back at the same spot...

Spring is definitely here and looking around, one thing is clear: I have to do some a lot of spring cleaning. But first, I'm sorting out my fabrics (it's a form of cleaning, no?).

I have some pieces of a cutter quilt, part of which are a little shredded, so I used the back of the quilt, still intact, for some stitching.  Waste not, want not. Or something like that.




  
Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Something about hearts ... so pretty..

    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can quilt no wrong dearest. Each and every one is as precious as the next!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colette, this afternoon I was cutting paper and had a box of stamps out to play. Maggie, my daughter noticed one if your stamps and she thought it was herself. She said: mama, you made a stamp of me? I laughed and said that a beautiful and talented artist named Colette made it. And then Maggie said: is she your friend? Can I see her?
    And here we are looking at your blog, your smiling face and your inspiring art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.