Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

I work every day, including weekends. Long gone are the days when I looked forward to the weekend for rest and respite from a 9-5 job. Sometimes I get nostalgic for that feeling, but not for the 9-5, not at all. I traded a regular paycheck for a feast-or-famine income, and I work harder than I ever have before, but I cling fast to my chosen path because it gives me an irresistible reason to face each day.

Sunday stitching. Little pretty things. A brooch, and a mini art quilt.



And some brushstrokes.


And a new week begins.


 
Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. As always, you are an inspiration! The brooches are dear! as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope it is a lovely prosperous week for you Colette x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.